Jared Leto in Nylon Guys Magazine

Jared Leto (born December 26, 1971) is an American actor and musician. He has appeared in films such as Fight Club, Girl, Interrupted, Panic Room, American Psycho, Requiem for a Dream, and Chapter 27. He is lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for the American rock band 30 Seconds to Mars. (Wikipedia)

Jared Leto is the cover guy in december 2009 of Nylon Guys Magazine.












16 Comments.:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU! :P

Anonymous said...

I love Jarrred <3

Anonymous said...

<3 JARED <3

Anonymous said...

Just the hottest!
I love jared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! he's so fine!! I <3 JARED!!!

Anonymous said...

he is so sexy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sexy

Anonymous said...

no one better than Jared. <3 Echelon foreverr.

DianaTorez said...

I love 30 Seconds To Mars thye are awesome, and of course Jared you are the hottest guy ever!!!

Anonymous said...

he is so hot!! sexiest men alive!♥

Anonymous said...

his eyes .... sooooo HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lucianna said...

oooo q homem lindo,amo de mais
bjs;**

fijke said...

You heard it jared, your sexy and hot...
P.S.I love you to CD

fijke said...

You heard it jared, your sexy and hot...
P.S.I love you to CD

Kate said...

Yes, I live and die for the fantasy. I'm currently trying to find the most expedient way to get cancer so I can make my wish (laying in the tanning bed, chain smoking - getting closer every damn day)
...The Make-A-Wish Foundation does supply people, don't they?

Post a Comment